is a hybrid indicator that helps traders to understand trend direction, market strength and market volatility. Also the indicator gives a signal to open positions and gives an advice on their direction.
The lines notation:
Conditions for position opening:
- Green line - the line RSI price.
- Red Line - the trading signal line.
- Blue Line - the market volatility.
- Yellow line - the baseline market.
Conditions of closing the position:
- Scalping - long position = green line above the red, short = red over the green.
- Active - long position = green line above the red and yellow lines, short =red line over the green and yellow lines.
- Moderate - long position = green line above the red, yellow, and the "50" line, short = red line over the green, yellow and green under the "50" line.
To learn more about this Indicator and download its source code on MQL4 you can here:
- Long position - green line intersects with a red bottom.
- Short position - green line intersects with a red above.
Incoming search terms:
SF Trend Indicator for Meta trader, TDI-With Alerts, TDI-WITH ALERT, tdi indicator, tdi with alerts, TDI,red/green,forex, tdi trend, MT4 インジケーター tdi with alert, rsioma ea, floating trend direction ea mt4, tdi cross alert, tdi ea, tdi indicator for forex , tdi-with alerts, tdi red green, what are tdi indicator lines, TDI Red Green, TDI-With-Alerts, tdi visual with alerts mt4 indicator, TDI forex indicator review, TDI indicator with alerts, MT4 TDI, forex TDI indicator, tdi red green yelow, mql4 ea divergence rsi, TDI with bands indicator, mql4 trading strategy TDI ea, explanation of the indicator tdi with alerts, indikator tdi, fast order mt4 indi,