is a hybrid indicator that helps traders to understand trend direction, market strength and market volatility. Also the indicator gives a signal to open positions and gives an advice on their direction.
The lines notation:
Conditions for position opening:
- Green line - the line RSI price.
- Red Line - the trading signal line.
- Blue Line - the market volatility.
- Yellow line - the baseline market.
Conditions of closing the position:
- Scalping - long position = green line above the red, short = red over the green.
- Active - long position = green line above the red and yellow lines, short =red line over the green and yellow lines.
- Moderate - long position = green line above the red, yellow, and the "50" line, short = red line over the green, yellow and green under the "50" line.
To learn more about this Indicator and download its source code on MQL4 you can here:
- Long position - green line intersects with a red bottom.
- Short position - green line intersects with a red above.
Incoming search terms:
SF Trend Indicator for Meta trader, TDI-With Alerts, TDI-WITH ALERT, tdi indicator, tdi with alerts, TDI,red/green,forex, tdi trend, rsioma ea, tdi cross alert, MT4 インジケーター tdi with alert, floating trend direction ea mt4, tdi ea, tdi visual with alerts mt4 indicator, tdi indicator for forex , tdi red green, tdi-with alerts, mt4 TDI alerts, tdi with alerts (how to use), tdi mmm mq4, tdi trend forex, TDI-With Alerts MTF, how to intepret tdi with alerts, mt4 trend indicator, download tdi mt4, TDI-With-Alerts, TDI Indicator, tdi mq4, rsioma EA mt4, mt4 ea based on red and green candle, tdi alert indicator,